What to do when your new puppy or kitten arrives
When you get your puppy or kitten, there are a few important things you need to do to make sure they stay happy and healthy.Read more
We are open.
Our amazing team is working tirelessly to make sure the appropriate Coronavirus precautions are in place, enabling you to bring your pets for the treatment they require, whilst keeping you and our team safe and protected.
Please contact us for more information or to book an appointment.
If you have arranged to visit us:
• We ask that only one adult family member should enter our surgery.
• Please use the clearly marked one-way system.
• Please sanitise your hands using the products provided.
• Face coverings must be worn (if you are exempt please let one of our team know).
• One of our team will take your temperature and please let them know if you have any symptoms of Coronavirus.
• A member of our team will guide you through the next steps.
The whole team at The Pet Vet looks forward to welcoming you.
Online Vet Consultations
Don’t worry if you’re stuck at home – we have now launched our online vet consultation service.
Have your pet’s consultation from the comfort of your own home with one of our vets using your smartphone or laptop.
This is the best solution if you are self isolating or if your pet has a more minor issue for which it is not appropriate to visit one of our surgeries under the current coronavirus regulations.
Any drugs or treatments required can either be collected from the surgery, or if this is not practical they can be posted to your home address.
Of course if in the vet’s opinion the issue is more serious then arrangements will need to be made to have your pet brought to the surgery.
To make an appointment or to find out more please call us.