Cats and communication
If only our pets could talk life would be a little easier! But as it is unlikely they will ever master the art of human language, we need to look…Read more
We are open.
Our amazing team is working tirelessly to make sure the appropriate Coronavirus precautions are in place, enabling you to bring your pets for the treatment they require, whilst keeping you and our team safe and protected.
Please contact us for more information or to book an appointment.
If you have arranged to visit us:
• We ask that only one adult family member should enter our surgery.
• Please use the clearly marked one-way system.
• Please sanitise your hands using the products provided.
• Face coverings must be worn (if you are exempt, please let one of our team know).
• One of our team will take your temperature and please let them know if you have any symptoms of Coronavirus.
• A member of our team will guide you through the next steps.
Don’t worry if you’re self-isolating – we have an online Vet consultation service:
• Depending on your pet’s condition, we may be able to hold a consultation via your smartphone or laptop.
• Any drugs or treatments required can either be collected from the surgery, or if this is not practical, they can be posted to your home address.
• If, in the Vet’s opinion, the issue is more serious, arrangements will need to be made to examine your pet at the surgery.
To make an appointment or to find out more please call us.