Registered Veterinary Nurse
The Vet - London
Up to £32,200 depending on experience, (plus reward scheme)
Support allowances available
To attract and retain the best in the business, we offer a great range of benefits for our RVN’s, including:
- Market-leading salaries with pay reviews at least annually
- Monthly reward scheme
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay
- Income protection
- Boost employee benefits and discounts
- Help at Hand for health and wellbeing
- Funded memberships
- Surgery discounts
- CPD allowance including funded post-graduate certificates
- 28 holidays a year including bank holidays (plus extra days for long service)
- Internal leadership training
- You’ll deliver first class nursing care to all our patients. This will include providing surgical assistance, supporting with diagnostics, radiography, anaesthetic monitoring, delivering first aid and ensuring patient accommodation is maintained at a high standard of cleanliness.
- You’ll undertake nurse clinics, offering clear and concise advice about Pet Health Plans, assisting and supporting customers when caring for their pets.
- You’ll collaborate in a positive and professional manner with the whole surgery team to deliver the very best patient care.
- You’ll support with the clinical coaching of Student Veterinary Nurses when required.
Skills & knowledge:
- This position requires strong communication, organisational and time management skills, and a positive mental attitude towards daily tasks and responsibilities. You’ll demonstrate empathy, kindness and compassion, whilst also being calm and confident under pressure.
- You'll be an excellent communicator and a real team player, integrating well with our wider clinical and non-clinical team members.
- You’ll maintain and develop your own clinical skills whilst completing CPD requirements.
A little more about us at The Vet Morden
Everyone receives a warm welcome from our team at The Vet Morden! We're all passionate about providing the very best care to every pet that comes through our doors, day and night. To ensure the care we're offering is the absolute best, we’re constantly working on new initiatives to support skill gaps and we make sure CPD is continuous and happening across all levels in our surgery. Our clinical team members have either achieved or are working towards various certificates, including emergency & critical care and small animal surgery. One of our Veterinary Surgeons has a keen interest in dentistry. Our clinical team are well-supported by our Customer Experience Manager and team of Customer Experience Co-ordinators.
Being part of The Pet Vet family
We’re part of the UK’s largest, independent, family-owned veterinary group with a nationwide presence. We offer exceptional care in the local communities we serve, helping pets to live long, happy and healthy lives with their families.
Our surgeries are purpose-built, light and spacious and equipped with the latest technology. We’re committed to creating an environment that offers exceptional clinical care and where our colleagues love to work, our patients are calm and our customers feel assured.
We’re continually investing in developing our growing team and there's never been a better time to join us!
We’re so glad to hear it and look forward to receiving your application. If you’d like to have an informal chat about this role, please let us know and we can schedule a call!
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Subscribe to stay current with opportunities with The Pet Vet