Please read before visiting The Pet Vet during the coronavirus outbreak
Dear The Pet Vet customer
We are writing this to update you on our customer protocols for visiting our surgeries during this stage of the coronavirus outbreak. We do hope that you will work with us by understanding that we are taking this action to help in stopping the spread of the virus and to keep you and our teams safe:
- Clients pay by debit/credit card where possible, to avoid our staff having to handle cash.
- We are now asking customers to arrive at the surgery at your allocated time slot.
- Please call us from our car park to notify us of your arrival. We ask that you then wait until we come out to you.
- Your Vet will ask you to remain outside while we take your pet into the surgery to carry out a full assessment on them before deciding the next course of action required.
- The Vet will keep you informed of the treatment plan and gain consent before any treatment is provided – this may be via phone call or the Vet will come outside to you.
- Any necessary procedures will be performed.
- Once completed, your pet will be brought back to you.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please feel free to contact us.
Please note: Repeat medications can be provided by telephoning the surgery. If you cannot arrange collection in person, we will be happy to organise for the medications to be posted on to you. Please note that you must place the order in plenty of time for us to complete the delivery before you run out.
Let’s work together to beat this!