Please read before visiting The Pet Vet during the coronavirus outbreak
Dear The Pet Vet customer
We are writing this to update you on our customer protocols for visiting our surgeries during this stage of the coronavirus outbreak. We do hope that you will work with us by understanding that we are taking this action to help in stopping the spread of the virus and to keep you and our teams safe:
- Clients pay by debit/credit card where possible, to avoid our staff having to handle cash.
- We are now asking customers to arrive at the surgery at your allocated time slot.
- You will still need to call us on arrival, we will then advise you when to come to reception to wait.
- Our reception team will ask you to come to the meet and greet station at the front entrance where your temperature will be checked, and you will be asked to sanitise your hands; a face mask will also be provided if you haven’t brought your own.
- You will then be told which section of the waiting room to sit in and wait to be called by the Veterinary Surgeon.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please feel free to contact us.
Please note: Repeat medications can be provided by telephoning the surgery. If you cannot arrange collection in person, we will be happy to organise for the medications to be posted on to you. Please note that you must place the order in plenty of time for us to complete the delivery before you run out.
Let’s work together to beat this!