What to do when your new puppy or kitten arrives
When you get your puppy or kitten, there are a few important things you need to do to make sure they stay happy and healthy.Read more
• Check that the first kitten vaccinations have been done
• Introduce to new situations and people
• Begin litter box training
• Research and buy items such as toys, scratching post, cat litter tray.
• It is comforting for your new kitten to have something familiar around during the transition to a new environment such as a blanket from the kitten’s first home
• Decide on a veterinary practice to register the kitten with, to register with The Pet Vet click here
• Discuss our Pet health plan, with your local Pet Vet surgery.
• Take out a recognised insurance policy such as VetSure which we recommend.