Foods to avoid to keep our pets safe
Throughout the year, we all enjoy seasonal foods and it’s tempting to perhaps offer a little titbit to our furry companion. But beware the seasonal…Read more
• Check that the first kitten vaccinations have been done
• Introduce to new situations and people
• Begin litter box training
• Research and buy items such as toys, scratching post, cat litter tray.
• It is comforting for your new kitten to have something familiar around during the transition to a new environment such as a blanket from the kitten’s first home
• Decide on a veterinary practice to register the kitten with, to register with The Pet Vet click here
• Discuss our Pet health plan, with your local Pet Vet surgery.
• Take out a recognised insurance policy such as VetSure which we recommend.