Trick or Treat
Halloween is nearly here and because our pets are part of our family, of course, we want them to join in with the fun, including…Read more
• Check that the first kitten vaccinations have been done
• Introduce to new situations and people
• Begin litter box training
• Research and buy items such as toys, scratching post, cat litter tray.
• It is comforting for your new kitten to have something familiar around during the transition to a new environment such as a blanket from the kitten’s first home
• Decide on a veterinary practice to register the kitten with, to register with The Pet Vet click here
• Discuss our Pet health plan, with your local Pet Vet surgery.
• Take out a recognised insurance policy such as VetSure which we recommend.
Pets can demonstrate anxiety and stress in a variety of ways, for dogs this includes trembling, whining, destruction of property and sometimes aggression.Read more