Join us for the Lincoln Open Day
This Friday is the official opening of our new independent local veterinary surgery in Lincoln. We invite you to pop down to the Carlton Centre…Read more
• Check that the first kitten vaccinations have been done
• Introduce to new situations and people
• Begin litter box training
• Research and buy items such as toys, scratching post, cat litter tray.
• It is comforting for your new kitten to have something familiar around during the transition to a new environment such as a blanket from the kitten’s first home
• Decide on a veterinary practice to register the kitten with, to register with The Pet Vet click here
• Discuss our Pet health plan, with your local Pet Vet surgery.
• Take out a recognised insurance policy such as VetSure which we recommend.