Palm oil on beaches
Palm oil waste from transport ships caused by cleaning out their tanks off the coast of Britain regularly washes up on beaches, particularly in winter…Read more
• Check that the first Puppy vaccinations have been done
• Introduce to new situations and people
• Begin toilet training
• Research and buy items such as toys, leads, bed etc.
• It is comforting for your new Puppy to have something familiar around during the transition to a new environment such as a blanket from the Puppy’s first home
• Decide on a veterinary practice to register the Puppy with, to register with The Pet Vet click here
• Discuss our Pet health plan, with your local Pet Vet surgery.
• Take out a recognised insurance policy such as VetSure which we recommend.