Neurological problems in flat-faced dogs
We all know dogs love a good walk, to run, jump and chase. All of these movements depend on a healthy nervous system from the…Read more
According to statistics, roughly half of all cats and dogs in the UK are classed as overweight or obese. Sadly, like humans, being an unhealthy weight can lead to serious illness and disease and behaviours that could make life difficult for you and your pet.
The Pet Vet are offering Weight Management Clinics to help your pet on their weight loss journey.
• 30 minute initial consultation with a qualified veterinary nurse trained in weight management
• Royal Canin weight loss pack
• 4 follow up consultations every 2 weeks with the weight management nurse
• Weight and measurements checked at each visit with progress monitored
• Dietary and exercise advise specific to your pets needs
• Before & after photos taken to help motivate
• Discount on Royal Canin Satiety diet